Advertisement

5 Reasons You Should Stop Eating Pepperoni

Pepperoni

Without any doubt, peperoni is delicious and very tempting. However, recent research has shown that consuming pepperoni more often can be harmful to your healthy lifestyle. We have created a list of some of the reasons to stop eating pepperoni. Take note:

Level of Calories:

It’s pretty clear that pepperoni is loaded with calories. A good example would be having a single 3 ounce that comes with packed with 419calories. Only 20% of these calories come from protein while the other 80%comes from saturated fats.

Pages: 1 2 3

Navigate
About | Privacy Policy | Contact